1. If you are not going to be able to last in your stilettos, pumps or platforms until the end of the night, Wear something else. Walking around barefoot at a wedding that doesn't take place in a beach setting is lame to the max.
2. When offered a breath mint or gum, even if you don't want it, take it. It's most likely a kind hint.
3. Constant complaints are for losers. I'm not saying you need to be all "I love my life" in everyone's face, but if all you do is bitch and moan on your social networking sites, people are going to stop giving you the attention you appear to be seeking so desperately.
4. Chew with your mouth closed and do not speak when your mouth is full. For crying out loud the most disgusting noises come from people that are eating.
5. If you work in customer service try to not be so annoyed with servicing customers. It's. Your. Job.
6. Saying sorry does not erase your sins. The most you can expect of someone is that they accept your apology. You are not entitled to forgiveness.
7. If you are having a conversation with someone and they are the only one asking questions, you are not not being a good participant. This is the definition of a one sided conversation. Return the favor and ask them questions about their life. It's only fair.
8. Speaking of conversational etiquette, don't try to top your friends story with your own. Sometimes it's OK to not mention that time you got drunk.
9. Oh and don't interrupt
10. Please. Please. Please don't wear shorts, black socks and white sneakers. Please.