Friday, March 16, 2012

spring sprang

Hallelujah!  It's freakin' nice out this week!  DJ called me at work on Wednesday to make sure that when I went home for lunch that I opened the windows and turned OFF the heat!  Better still, today started a much needed four day weekend! After spending a month plus studying for my investment licenses and narrowly surviving (hey series 7, I hated you), I am in desperate need for some time off.  Last night started the weekend off right. DJ's team played the final game of a very heated final playoff round and the series was tied at 2-2 until my man's team won last night!!!  I am so happy that after spending many nights cheering the guys on that they came out on top and won the whole thing!

The promise of warm weather is enough to get me thinking about blooms, sun dresses and open-toed shoes.  I am so in love with pastels this year and for the first time I don't think they are too cliche for spring.  In fact I think they are just right.  Coral, peach and that gorgeous ocean color is fueling my desperate need to go shopping. 

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8


Happy weekending and thanks mother nature.  I really needed to see the 70's.

No comments: