Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Love Will Keep Us Together


In honor of of this past weekend, which besides being America's birthday, was also my husband and I's anniversary weekend.  Not our wedding anniversary, but rather the anniversary of when we first began dating.  It feels like a life time ago when I kissed my husband for the first time, under a bridge in Torch Lake, MI.  We couldn't help ourselves.  We left the group to make a run to the party store and in just a few blocks I had already fallen head over heels.  We leaned in and kissed a sweet tender kiss and just as it was getting real good...a car drove past and honked the horn.  I happened to be wearing only bikini bottoms and a t-shirt, so DJ yelled, "Yeah, yeah, I know she looks hot."  Can you say romantic? ;)

Just teasing, it was both romantic and memorable and started the best relationship of my entire life.  DJ has made me into the woman I am today.  I owe everything to him.  He is generous, smart, funny, handsome and treats me better than anyone has before.  I love my David James.  Here's to spending the rest of my life with my better half.

It takes two baybay.














"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." When Harry Met Sally



3 comments:

Kristine. said...

You two look so perfect together - so happy for you! Wishing you many, many more years together. <3

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura said...

Thanks Kristine! He's the bees knees lol!