Thursday, June 30, 2011

L is for Launch

And the Olsen twins are launching Style Mint tomorrow! 

Let me first start by saying that I have a fondness for Mary Kate and Ashley that dates all the way back to the days of Full House and straight to video movies.  I walked around saying, "You got it dude." after nearly everything my mom said.  As the years have gone by my love hasn't dwindled and I will never believe all the gross rumors.  Above all else, their style is on point.  Anyone that says otherwise is insane.  They are gorgeous and unique. 
MK & A
 I wonder if they get as annoyed as I do when people get them mixed up...This is Ashley...
 A & MK
 A & MK



Style Mint is their newest venture.  Basically starting tomorrow you can create a style profile and based on your answers and selections, a few t-shirts witll be styled personally by Mary Kate and Ashley to best fit your trend.  The t-shirts are only $29.99 and shipping is free!  After your first purchase you will officially be a member and each month new t-shirts are recommended to you.  I signed up in advance and got early access today.  I purchased my first Olsen styled t-shirt.



I can't wait to get it and I don't know how I'm going to wait until next months suggestions and it's not even July!
Love...





"She's always there for me when I need her; She's my best friend; she's just my everything." Ashley Olsen



No comments: