Thursday, January 24, 2013

warm weather dreams and spandex/latex blends

Is it too early for babin' suit discussions?  Nah, didn't think so.  I'm working on my post baby body as we speak so maybe I'm just looking for a little inspiration to get my ass in it's rightful upright position gear.

I'm super loving the retro high wasted bottoms this year.  And I don't know what I would need the long sleeve number shown below for, but I want a reason.
asos swim


target swim
victoria's secret swim
more victoria's secret swim
 Good ole' Target & Victoria's Secret always have my heart when it comes to swimsuits though.  Target, because they are so inexpensive to begin with and if you wait like 3 weeks it will probably be marked down to about $4.  And Victoria's Secret because they always make my boobs look amazing and those ruffly bottoms up there are flattering like you wouldn't believe.

Before you ask the question my husband already asked...Yes I already have a million bikinis and no, it's not enough.

I miss you summer.  Please disregard my wish last year that you would go away.  I was pregnant, therefor I can't be held responsible for my feelings.

No comments: