Sunday, October 21, 2012

weekend inventory

As you can imagine weekends over here are slightly uneventful.  With a newborn just under two weeks old I am still feeling pretty reclusive.  It took everything in me to go to Target on Saturday, but for our first trip to Target as a family, I would say it went pretty well.  And Friday I actually drove with Baby Henry for the first time by myself.  He had a doctors appointment.  He will be two weeks old tomorrow but his two week appointment was on Friday.  At birth he weighed 7lbs 11oz and at his first doctors appointment after we got home from the hospital he weighed 7lbs 4oz.  Well on Friday my baby boy weighed in at 8lbs 5oz!  Hank the Tank!! 

I could take a million pictures like this of my husband holding my son.
 So it may sound like an uneventful weekend, but for my new mommy bones it was all sorts of eventful.

No comments: