Thursday, July 5, 2012

7 years

Seven years and seven months ago I met my husband.  It was very brief and and we were both dating other people at the time, but during the next seven months he repeatidly assured those around him that he was going to end up with me.  We only saw each other once in the next seven months, until  the week of the 4th of July.  I went on vacation with my now husband, his family and some friends to Torch Lake, Michigan and that was the beginning of the rest of my life.  I was only 19 and he was 24.  He pursued me with his ever charming personality and I fell in.  We fell in.

Time for a look back...







Happy anniversary my love.  You are the world to me.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

When it's good, it's good. Love you guys.

Holly said...

awww this is so cute. congrats!