Thursday, September 8, 2011

under my umbrella

It's raining, it's pouring and this old man is snoring.

 Hehe!

The rain has a way of washing all my motivation away.  Everything is gray and it makes me feel blue, but not a pretty blue, more like a washed out faded blue. 



Boogie and I fell asleep last night around 9pm.  No one feels like playing.  So, we called it a night early but not  before making a little comfort food. 



I made delicious chocolate chip cookies while DJ made dinner.  Sometimes I feel guilty when leaving my house messy including dishes in the sink, eating "bad" food, not taking the dogs for a walk and getting into bed before 8pm, but this was not one of those times.  Rain, rain, go away and come back never.

"Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain."

No comments: