Monday, August 1, 2011

Just Another Manic Monday

Whooooaaa, whooooaaa.  I wish it were Sunday for real.  I've been riding the lazy bus all day today wishing I was in my lazy pants on the couch.  Last night was a late one for us Bloomingburgs.  We went out to dinner and a movie with another couple and didn't get to bed until after 1am.  On a Sunday?!?!? (you ask in shock and dismay) Yes, that's right.  I put on a brave face and enjoyed every minute.  That is until my alarm went off this morning at 6:30am, reminding me of the fact that I had to work out and then head in to work.  (I hit the snooze 3 times)

Dinner was delish though and we went to see Crazy, Stupid, Love with that hottie McHottie Ryan Gosling.  Gah! It was so good.  I mean so good.  If you didn't see it this weekend, GO!

 Dayum.

 It was a long day after a busy weekend, but I must say, I love spending time with good friends, listening to good music, eating delicious food and feeling exhausted on a Monday because my husband makes sure we take advantage of every minute of our beautiful life together.



"Work hard.  Have Fun. No Drama."


No comments: