Friday, January 7, 2011

Favorite Friday - Big Brother Vintage

If I wasn't married I would be moving to LA to hunt down the owner of Big Brother Vintage to get down on one knee and propose.  Not only do I love his shop, but I also have an huge crush on his looks.  His style is sick.


Aside from having the hots for him, I also think Big Brother Vintage has an talented eye for relevant and standout men's vintage pieces.  He titles his pieces with lyrics and quotes from novelists such as Edward Abbey and french poetry written by Robert Desnos instead of the usual description of the featured piece.  It's refreshing and uncommon.  I recommend that when you are looking for a rare gift for the man in your life to look no further than Big Brother Vintage.

This is my favorite piece in his shop right now...


"I talk to the wind, my words are all carried away, I talk to the wind, the wind doesn't answer you...." King Crimson 





No comments: