Friday, October 29, 2010

Favorite Friday - Laundry Day

Like most, when I go to Target I promise myself I will only get what I absolutely need! Well, after I send my husband back to the front of the store so that I can transfer what I filled the red hand basket up with over to a full sized red cart and an hour and a half later, I have over a hundred plus dollars in things I simply need.  One of these fateful trips about two months ago led me to the end of the laundry detergent aisle where I found the Bounce Dryer Bar and let me tell you I LOVE IT!  It's both a time saver and money saver.  I bought the double pack and spent only $7.99.  Each bar lasts for around two months so for the next four months I won't have to even think about buying dryer sheets.  You simply stick the dryer bar on the inside of your dryer and that's it, one less step each time you do laundry!  It comes in two scents and two sizes and single or double packs.  I even have decided that it freshens my clothes better than regular dryer sheets.  Try it and you'll love it too!
You can also find a link for coupons on the Procter and Gamble website and save $2 to try it.

“We should all do what, in the long run, gives us joy, even if it is only picking grapes or sorting the laundry.” E. B. White


No comments: