Friday, October 22, 2010

Favorite Friday - Face Mask

While preparing for my wedding I was desperatly seeking a skincare regime to prevent blemishes and clear up any existing problems.  I ended up asking a friend of mine for some advice, but before I spoke to her I had gone onto the Sephora website and read a million reviews on many different face masks, before I came across the Peter Thomas Roth - Sulfer Cooling Mask.  The reviews are nearly all positive about this product.  It's a medicated mask that is geared towards oily skin.  I used it the first day I bought it and I saw nearly instant results.  My skin felt smoother and refreshed and the eucalpytis scent reminds me of a spa.



About a month or so before my wedding, I finally asked my friend for advice on a new skin care regimine designed for my type of skin.  She gave me a great morning and evening routine and actually suggested a similar sulfer face mask to use weekly.  Once I saw that she also recommended something similar I knew I had hit the jack pot with this mask.

Combined with everyday cleansers and moisturizers for my type of skin, the Peter Thomas Roth - Sulfer Cooling Mask has proven to give me the clearest and smoothest skin I have ever had.  If you like face masks, I highly recommend giving it a try.



No comments: