Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wed-Locked

I am guilty of major neglect lately. My wedding is fast approaching and it has become the only thing I can fit on my plate.  Bella misses her daily walks, DJ is tired of talking about pumpkins and fall leaves, my laundry baskets are beyond full and for some reason my To-Do List is still pages long. 

I thought it was only appropriate that I share a few things that I have been working so hard on.

To-Do List

Fall Accessories
Cake Topper
Tiny Red Apples
Tiny Green Apples
Real Apples
Fall Leaves
Orange Pumpkins
Pumpkin Candle Holders
Fortune Cookies
Place Cards
Fall Magazines
Lyrics, Songs, Phone Calls and Emails
And Ribbons...

By no means is that the end so if I don't return your phone call, text message or email, don't be offended, it's my wedding mind that has the best of me for the next 16 days...

No comments: