Despite my case of the Mondays, I did have another good weekend. Hockey, music and bars with friends. (only a few hours were spent raking up the remaining leaves that last weeks wind and s**w set free on my lawn) I also was asked to do something really fun on my blog that I absolutely can't wait to share with you. It's so exciting. Stay tuned...
* DJ won his hockey game on Friday and tied on Sunday. No losses!!
* Michnos juke box. I spent 3 nights in a row at the best dive bar, listening to the best music.
* The Hounds Below at PJ's Lager House in downtown Detroit.
* Having Friday off of work for Veteran's Day. Yay!
* Circuit Training on Hines Drive and stopping in to Nankin Mills to visit the beasts from the Rouge River.
* Veteran's Day sales makes for good shopping.
* Fixing the washing machine.
|The beginning of a long night, but I am wearing vintage Chanel :)|
|PJ's Lager House mosh pit divider|
* Snow flurries and wind.
* Losing a brand new lip stain that I had just purchased the night before.
* Cleaning my house on Wednesday, just for it to be dirty again by Sunday night.
* Missing a thin strip of hair on your legs when you shave in a hurry (or when you're supremely hungover)
|My hangover helper|
Goodbye Monday. I hate you.