Tuesday, September 13, 2011

dally in the alley

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
This past Saturday DJ and I went to Dally in the Alley which is a street fair in downtown Detroit that features local vendors and music.  It's a great way to open your ears to new up and coming bands and musicians, uncover lots of vintage treasures and find some rad custom "Detroit" paraphernalia.

snake wrangler
LPs $1
we came to see The Hounds Below
we came...we saw...we conquered

Until next year Dally.

"When I saw you I fell in love and you smiled because you knew." William Shakespeare

4 comments:

Ann Summerville said...

I stopped by your blog today
Ann

Laura said...

Thanks for stopping by Ann!

Laura Hunter-Thomas said...

Sounds - and looks - really cool!

Just in case you're interested, I'm giving away a Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 bag on my blog. Details here: http://www.beautynotbull.com/2011/09/giveaway-monogram.html

:)

Laura x

Laura said...

Thanks Laura. Love your blog :)