Sunday, August 7, 2011

Google It

Are you on Google+ yet? No? Need an invite?  Let me know because I'll totally hook it up.  ;)

I'm still getting used to the whole thing as of right now.  Just like when you first switched over from MySpace to Facebook and you hated it a little because you weren't used to it.  That's where I'm at right now, just figuring that sucker out.


Need-less-to-say it's been a wild Sunday over here.  Sweet tea and starting from the beginning of my Sex and the City box set.  I love simple weekends like this.  Drive-in movies on Friday, clean the house on Saturday followed by a trip to the book store and a Sunday spent in pajamas where the furthest you go is from the bed to the couch.  Hope you're having a lovely weekend too.



"And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous." Carrie Bradshaw


No comments: