Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What Not To Wear Wednesday

On Saturday the husband and I went to a show at the Magic Stick in Detroit.  Illy Mack and The Hounds Below were playing a free, all ages show.  If you are unfamiliar with The Hounds Below, they are worth checking out.  I love live music in any form and I love it even more when I can see it for free even if it means braving the freezing cold temps, blustery snow and worst of all ALL AGES WELCOME!  Ugh! Double ugh!!  Officially I will never attend an all ages show in a bar ever again. 

While at the show I saw a lot of fash-holes, a.k.a. fashion assholes.  My husband gave me the idea to try and take pictures and then post them on my blog.  I knew I loved that man!  What a great idea?!

Fash-hole #1 - While this is not a great shot, those pants were up to her navel, causing a serious camel toe in the front and a mighty long mom ass in the rear.  I'm all for vintage, but "Dazed and Confused" called, they would like you to know that these 90's knock-offs of the original 70's pair is heinous and gave me instructions to burn those immediately. 

PS - The pants were topped with a black tucked in turtle neck. Gah!


 Fash-hole #2 - I admire individuality, but this isn't being an individual.  This is being an idiot.  Period.

This chick is a "do". ;)  Oh, that's me, at the same show, killing those "don'ts" up there!  A classic black blazer paired with a white tee, denim and black ankle boots is easy and and chic.


"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older and they stay the same age."
David Wooderson - Dazed and Confused










2 comments:

Marianne said...

move here so I can take pretty pictures of you for your blog. :)

Laura said...

I definatly need you. It would make all the difference in the world! xoxx